Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Unban request
Started by [E] arg0na

arg0na

March 5 2021

I do not know

For calling Pryzms mum a bitch and a cunt

I should be unbanned because it was on discord and it was confidential First of all he called me a rich loaded scumbag
I'm also very sorry I really enjoyed the server I had a lot of friends there I also accidently joined on a alt because of lunar client me and my brother have different accounts and lunar client saves the last one i just wanted to see the ban message, i can just hope i get unbanned IM sorry Pryzm and i am sorry everyone who i offended with my unnecessary language. Pryzm shared this with a third party which is a breach of my privacy thank you a lot everyone i really enjoyed this server even if i don't get unbanned ill still remember it and all the luxuries I had.
Even ignoring how skeptical I am that was an "accidental" login, I want you to understand something.

On NO social media site can you message someone, say "this is private, don't share it" and have free reign to say whatever you want. That is not how the world works. Can you not see how easily that would be abused? There is a very good reason why it is an automatic permaban if you use outside channels to harass another player.

What you said was bad, and should've been clear from the start that it was a bad idea to say. You've been a nuisance skirting the rules ever since you joined. You've already been warned multiple times about stealing items from PVP, and have had multiple run-ins with other players that required staff intervention.

I need to know that you are truly remorseful, and that you won't be a nuisance if I am going to let you back in. I also need you to be apologetic to Pryzm__, and understand that what you said is wrong. Otherwise, you're going to stay permabanned.
I have already apologized to Pryzm in my dms and said I went too far if I do get let back in I will immediately apologize again there was no reason to use that language even thought i was quite mad at the time . Being a manager is much harder than it seems so sorry if i have caused a lot of trouble it will never happen again. It was disgusting inappropriate and it was bad behavior on my part I'm am so sorry to everybody I have let down in this community.
Alright, we've decided to give you a 2 month ban. We won't hesitate to permaban you if this happens again after you're unbanned