Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sintetico Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Sintetico

=============

Username: Sintetico

When you were banned : 3.2.2021.

Person who banned you: Mod, it doesn;t say who

Reason you were banned: Xraying, which i did not do. Today i was grinding for diamonds for about 2 hours. I was strit mining at level 11, I even asked in the chat whats the best level to do so. I have a efficiency 5 diamond pickaxe so i was going pretty fast so i covered a lot of space. I ran in to caves and when the cave ends I proceed to strit mine again. I gathered about 80 diamonds thanks to my Fortune 3 pick. And then i got banned for 7 days for xraying. I logged in to another account and i asked why i got banned. The mod responded that it was to good to be true and then banned my second account for ban dodging. I am hoping that you will understand my situation and uplift my band because i want to continue to play on this server with a very nice community. My final words is that i was lucky. That's it. Thank you in advance and i hope for the best.

Sincerely,

Sintetico

=============
Also, i would like to add one more thing.

If you are leaning forwards to not lifting up my ban because of my past ban for xraying i want to give a word on that. I take full responsibility for my past ban and i did it out of furry because i was killed while afking at the enderman farm and lost all of my stuff that i worked so so hard for. Later i learned that i shouldn't go afk there but it was to late. I did my time for the ban without complaining and i would never do such a thing again, i was just furious and i regret that.
But what happened today is a complete joke. I have no reason to cheat, because i have maxed out gear with a sweet base that i want to keep working on. There was just a lucky man who was chilling on the server grinding. And to add, its not just about the ban i can wait out, its about principals and a wrong decision that was made by the mod. I dont want to do the time if i didnt do the crime. Hope you have understaing for my case and im looking forword for my ban to be removed. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Sintetico
Sorry for taking so long to respond,

Alright, so here's the deal. I'm going to unban you. I don't think that your mining was xraying.

However, I want you to keep in mind, you weren't banned for being lucky. You were banned for suspected Xray. We deal with tons of xrayers on a daily basis. It is an extremely common tactic unfortunately, and while we try to avoid it, sometimes nonoffenders slip through. We always work to avoid that, and we've made changes recently that hopefully reduce and prevent that. That said, "I have no reason to cheat" is not a valid excuse. Dream is probably one of the best Minecraft players in the world, but he decided to cheat, and threw a fit when he was accused. I have seen plenty of established players blatantly cheat.

I'm sorry you were banned. That was a mistake, and it won't happen again. But, just keep in mind that with the amount of blatant xrayers we have, any suspicious mining is going to get looked at.