Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] How do I Start a Town
Started by [E] devgregw

The village my friends made in the Guest World, keeps getting griefed, and I was wondering how could I start a town it

the real world so we can be (almost) immune to griefing?

I tried asking this in chat, but no one answered.
Towns are so mainstream.

Be a MT Hipster, be different, like me.
get yourself a member in world and build
simworld wrote:
get yourself a member in world and build

What do you mean by 'member'?
guest world is not ment to be a permanent place for people to live, its meant for guests to gather resources while their app is being processed. being a member means your app was accepted, and you can build and talk in the main world. starting a town is simple really, find a nice size area of unprotected land thats a way form any other regions and towns, and start to build your town. once you have some plots/houses built, mark off the area in a square/rectangle with something that clearly defines the area. after that, type in your chat bar /pe new can i please have this area made into a town named <whatever here>. also view This Link for the MT wiki, which is full of valuble information which will help you in managing your town. you can also view This Thread for a rundown on how to set up and manage your city.
You have to become a member by filling out an application and waiting for a Moderator to approve it, it's right above the site "Join Now"
GACKT wrote:
You have to become a member by filling out an application and waiting for a Moderator to approve it, it's right above the site "Join Now"

Oh ok, I've already done that. I'm now following Truerurouni's steps.
OK..remember FOC some plot of land for us...lolz
Wow. I never realized how big Minetown was! O_O
Everywhere I go and try to destroy a block, the chat gives me, "You do not have permission for the area".