Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Spleef League
Started by [E] BumpyBob0007

Season 2 of the Spleef League is open for signups! Enjoy spleef this summer!

League Structure and Info:
  • Each player will have an assigned home arena, which will be one of the following arenas in the rotation (/warp Spleef, /warp AlexandriaSpleef, /warp AtlantisSpleef, /warp PhoenixSpleef, /warp SmurfSpleef, and /warp ElDoradoSpleef). Each game will be at the assigned arena of the “home” player
  • If the designer of an arena is playing then they will be assigned to that arena. Otherwise, players will be assigned to roughly the geographically closest arena to their main base, at least enough to make divisions even
  • Each arena will be assigned to a division, though there may be two or more arenas in one division depending on the amount of players
  • Division structure will be determined when player list is finalized
  • This league will feature both a regular season and a playoff. During the regular season, you will play more games against players in your division then outside of the division, though the specific structure will be determined after the players are set
  • Playoff structure is also undetermined, though it will likely be some form of division winners + wildcards
  • This is separate from Saturday Night Spleef. SNS will still run as normal, and any results from it will not be included in this league
Game Rules
  • Each scheduled game will be a best of 7 played at the home players arena
  • There should be at least one witness to a game (can be anyone), though that is not required
  • You will receive 100 MTC for winning a regular season game (this does not include any forfeits)
  • The winner of the championship will receive 10000 MTC, and the runner-up 5000 MTC. Third place will receive 1500 MTC.
Schedule
  • The regular season will run from Saturday, May 29 to Saturday, July 24 The playoffs will begin afterwards
  • Games will have a set day that they should be played on, though this is not required
  • There will be a few “game times” during the week that I will try to be online to facilitate games being played

• Games will not be scheduled on the Fourth of July
  • Each player will play 2-3 games a week
Sign-Ups
  • If you are signing up on the forums, simply reply to this thread with the following info:

• Username:
  • Timezone:
  • Main Base Coordinates (If you don't want to publicly share this info just send me a pm here or on Discord):
  • Any long periods (3+ days) you will be unavailable during the season:

• Alternatively, you can message me ingame or on Discord to signup
  • Signups will close Wednesday, May 26 at 11:59 PM ET

I hope to see everyone play, even if you don't typically play Spleef! Trust me, this will be a lot of fun for everyone! If you have any questions please let me know!
Username: NootNToot/PenguinInFiji

Timezone: Mountain Time (MT)

Main Base Coordinates (If you don't want to publicly share this info just send me a pm here or on Discord): Home at Smurf Spleef

Any long periods (3+ days) you will be unavailable during the season: Thanksgiving and the week before Christmas will be a hit or a miss on whether or not I will be out of town, but will try to make it to any assigned matches as soon as possible.
Username: SirTZN

Timezone: EST

Main Base Coordinates: It's at /warp Atlantis, so my home arena is AtlantisSpleef.

Any long periods (3+ days) you will be unavailable during the season: Likely just thanksgiving and Christmas.
Username: MatthewIsAnApple

Main Base Coordinates (If you don't want to publicly share this info just send me a pm here or on Discord): Phoenix Spleef will be home arena

Any long periods (3+ days) you will be unavailable during the season: No
Im in. Hope we will have a fair fight and who is the best will win.

Im gmt+2

I can only saturday and sunday because school
Username:mutn

Timezone: Central European Standard Time ( CET ) is 1 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time ( GMT+1 )

Main Base Coordinates: Will be send to Bumpy in Discord

Any long periods (3+ days) you will be unavailable during the season: probably not <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

GG guys!
Username: BeckonerOfTheVoid

Timezone: GMT+13

Main Base Coordinates:
Cthulu Vill 5761,6110

Any long periods (3+ days) you will be unavailable during the season:
23-27 november and some time over Christmas

hell yea spleef
Username: SharkChaserYT

Main Base Chords: 354 69 -4178

Any long periods (3+ Days} you will be unavalible during the season: well, every week im unavalible for 4 days... and i will be unavalible on christmas i think... and thanksgiving.

frick yeah sploof
Username: JaKo58

Timezone: CET- (same as mutn)

Main base coords: WIll be send to Bumpy on discord

Any long periods (3+ days) you will be unavailable during the season: Maybe Christmas time, but apart from that, hopefully not.
Username: Make_A_Byte

Timezone: PST

Main Base Coordinates: -4220, -510

Any long periods you will be unavailable during the season: None