Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] schwarherz ban appeal
Started by [E] Schwarherz

username: schwarherz

when I was banned: 6/13/2012

person who banned me: unknown

reason I was banned: "griefing bennet's city wall"

This has to be an error. "Bennet's City" was mine until I sold it to him last night shortly before I logged off. I had been in the middle of renovating it and decided it wasn't worth the effort, so I sold it to Bennet. The supposed griefing is probably referring to when I had been starting to remove a wall between the city and someone else's property shortly before I sold it.
Still banned with no answer...
I tried to ask you on the other forum when you commented. I'll ask again, when was the last time you worked on the wall when you were still owner?
BAN: zdeathclock banned name 'schwarherz': Griefing Bennet's city wall.

When did the sale take place.
sorry about the late reply, I was in colorado for a few days. Um...I believe the sale took place in the early morning on the day I was banned. The last time I had worked on the wall was mere minutes earlier. And, as I said on the other thread, if you'll check I have no permissions in that town anymore other than to the tiny plot that is mine, I transfered them over as soon as I sold the town, so it would have been impossible for me to grief the wall.
bump
Please dont bump ban appeals .. Our ban committee will look at it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
sorry I just noticed in the past that if it goes off the recent threads section somehow people stop caring.
So...should I give up on getting unbanned then? it's been two weeks.
Sorry for the long wait. I will talk to other ban committee members before I finalize my decision. Don't worry i won't forget .