Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Halloween Skin Contest
Started by [E] BumpyBob0007

Halloween Skin Contestspooklevel_4.gif

It's pre-Christmas according to stores Halloween time, and here at Minetown we're dedicated to making sure you all get the spookiest experience you can get. In order to celebrate the spookiness, we're going to have a Halloween skin contest!

CONTEST INFO:

1. The skin must be Halloween themed
  2. The skin must be original. No downloading a skin from Planet Minecraft and using that.
  3. You must be wearing the skin on 11:59:59 PM on October 31.
  4. By that same time, you must post a picture of the skin in this thread, with a description of what the skin is meant to be as well

The winner of this contest will get 2 Halloween crate keys, and their NPC will roam around spawn for some time after Halloween. Second place will get 1 Halloween crate key. We're excited to see what you all come up with!
This skin is supposed to represent age and death. I made it so that it would look more "ghosty" when(or if) it walks around spawn. Kind of hard to see if a new player is not looking for it(compared to some other great Halloween skins.). Tried not to make it too vibrant, save for the eyes, mouth, and symbol on the back of the rotted jacket. Hope you guys like it.
My current skin is essentially my regular "Game Sprite" skin but corrupted. Undead for digital beings? I'm not sure if this applies to traditional "Halloween themes" but I figured I'd chime in anyways since I went ahead and made this at the beginning of October in preparation for Halloween. You may disqualify my entry if you feel that my skin doesn't meet the Halloween theme requirements.

The first image I attached is the normal skin I use for comparison.
This is my Halloween skin application, and is based on the Summerween trickster from Gravity Falls S:1 E:12 "Summerween" which itself is based on no-face from Spirited Away.

"they say there is a thing that lurks this town on Halloween, I heard that its an oozing abomination made up of all the thrown out "bad candy", forever cursed to roam the streets on this evil night, punishing greedy children, and consuming their flesh to add to its ever growing form, its long twisted teeth are made from hardened Reese's bars, deadly pointed and sharpened on the bones of its victims, its long thin fingers are formed from liquorice logs, perfectly shaped for grabbing and choking, they say it wears a mask, stolen from a candy store mascot, and hides in an old coat to lure trick or treaters with the promise candy, before it jumps out, and eats them up!!!!"

-Billy jimsons last ever hallows eve tale.
Because when I want to be scary I don't put masks on.

I take them off.
this skins story is one day Isaac found a giant crystal in the water so he made a company. this is now sky technologies.

they built an oil rig on top of it and researched it. one day when Isaac was doing a daily dive to check on it he felt funny. further research suggested that he had gotten some sort of parasite from the crystal. he changed he started acting weird

then all of a sudden the next day... it was too late and the parasite had taken over him.

also big thanks to beck who got my idea and made it a reality as I didn't know how to make a skin I think this consept is very interesting so I hope it wins although the other skins are amazing.
just wait till i take off my mask
I forgot to eat my daily bread and became a monster. r u n.
Fiji was wanting to wear a pumpkin snuggie for Halloween, but after the consideration that he'd look like a prison escapee straight out of Kotapuri he opted for the white ghost robe snuggie color instead. Below his ghost-snuggie he's also sporting the classic overalls for any exploration into any pumpkin patches <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Headband color was also alternated to an orange headband for any playerhead collections
Sooooooo.... Who won? I wasnt online