Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Marriage Plugin?
Started by [E] NootNToot

I have the best place for Rodney. A wall of boxes and a sand castle. Then once I get the map, I abandon him.
Look guys, let's all just agree that Rodney is the entire server's waifu and get it over with. There's no need for a marriage plugin since it's clear all of us are trying to marry Rodney anyway.
You all are hilarious, Rodney would obviously marry me
Let's all agree to vote Luna out
Sorry boss, I think that ship just sailed.
Would you be able to marry yourself? Or ghostly beings? Or like satan? Could I marry satan? Are you allowed to marry multiple people? Will there be fights about who wants to marry who? How can you tell if someone is married? You know don’t wanna be making moves on the taken people! What do the divorces look like? How would someone take half of someone else’s stuff? How would you know if someone’s been divorced? Is there a way to keep track of that? Can you divorce someone who’s been offline for awhile(aka went out to get some milk and never came back) can you see how many people/who some has married and divorced? I don’t wanna go marrying a black widow! What about prenups? I’d need a prenup to protect both my iron stocks and SSG’s taking over the world money! Would this then open the server up to being a role playing server?
You can marry everything, divorce everything, and take everything
@11243940 wrote:
Will there be fights about who wants to marry who?

HAHAHAHAHA
She doesn't know, does she? WELL THEN.

The last day or so has been largely arguing about who gets to marry Rodney.
Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg