Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Please Unban me

=============

Username: Okifool66 - also banned on the forums

When you were banned : The Dark Ages, over 5 years ago

Person who banned you: No idea at this point, probably some mod off her meds or PLJZ according to the report

Reason you were banned: Speaking the truths about people, allegedly behind their backs.

=============
This is a approved message by sir Donald J Trump <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Usually, we're pretty open to unbanning people who have been banned for years, no matter what the reason.

Usually.

You say you were banned by - "some mod off her meds" for "speaking the truths about people." I've heard this story many times before. Typically it's, "DanniDorito banned me after I told her she was wrong", or something like that. When these players are unbanned, they're pretty much always just as toxic as the day they were banned. As a result, they just end up being a nuisance for everyone on the server, and often seem to find themselves banned shortly after.

I'm tired of dealing with that sort of situation. How do I know that you'll be any different?
Because it's been 5 years and I've matured
Alright, I'm going to unban you. I really don't want to have to ban you again.