Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Jail appeal for Oaltmark
Started by [E] Azemari

I would like Oaltmark Jailed due to stealing the city of Valgates glowstone from the city wall. My egsact request would be to use hawkeye the find out if it was him because i was afk and i thought i would be kind to him and give him perms to valgate_vit... while his house got redefined but when i return back to my laptop i saw him mining all the glowstone along the wall, unfortuantly i didn't have time to take a screenshot as evidence but i have opti-fine and i zoomed in on the character and he was wearing the same armour as Oaltmark was, full diamond but chainmail breastplate. So I would like him to be jailed so all of the Glowstone can be returned and once that is complete I would like him banned from the server. I also strongly belive that it was Oaltmark because he is the only person that i have recently gave permissions to because the town has alot of protection but i only bought this town/city today. I appreciate you having a look at my Jail & ban appeal and hope that this matter is dealt with the appropriatley.

P.S: I do understand that it is my fault mainly for giving him the rights to the, well whole city but if he would do the crime in the city of which he lives with the town owner online, I belive that if he is given another chance that he will do the same to any other city!

Yours faithfully,

bennett020
HI Bennet! Sorry to hear about your griefing problem. First, it is NOT your fault at all. You gave him perms to work on his lot, and he abused his power. Unfortunately, we cannot be sure it was him just from the armour and no screenshot. But if you tell us the /warp or give the coordinates, or better yet stand infront of the wall and do "/Pe Open My wall was griefed, please help. Thanks!" then the staff can hawkeye and ban the griefer.

I hope the griefer gets caught and the town's wall rolledback. Good luck!
Just got on after I saw this, it was Bennet who indeed steal your glowstone but it was schwarherz who griefed the wall. I can't roll back the area though because I am not a mod +. I'm sure someone will get to it ASAP.
Make a /pe in game and this will be looked into and taken care of.
Not sure if this is considered posting in someone else's appeal since I was named in the thread and got banned because of it...BUT I did not grief the wall. In fact, I'm the one who sold Bennett the city of Valgate. I logged off shortly after.
Schwarherz, when was the last time you worked on the wall?
it was right before I sold it to him so...3 or 4 am MDT? And if you'll check, I don't even have permissions to any part of Valgate anymore other than my little shop by the stairs up to the castle.
The town wall and road has being reverted back but I shall open the pe to check if it was him
Also i forgot to mention that when i returned to the laptop and removed Oaltmarks permissions to valgate i asked him to meet me infront of his own house but as soon as I said that he went offline and i check the earlier chat to see if he said he was going to go offline but it did not.