Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] unban pls
Started by Unknown User

As you have explained, you know the reasons why you were banned and creating a youtube video is not an excuse for doing it. You should have asked in advance or at the very least told the people involved what was going on. We won't unban you as of now. Your ban runs out in 4 hours.
Look at my channel I did not post a video it is all a joke please let me play on the server
I did not mean any harm
please let me play
The ban expires in 2 hours 31 minutes. If you keep whining on the forums we're going to make the ban longer. I suggest you just wait it out
I'm not here to handle your appeal, I'm here to provide the context you're omitting, another manager can make the judgement call.

The reason you were banned was because when a player asked the staff a question about applications, you inserted yourself into the conversation and began telling outright lies about your disciplinary history. When you were corrected and the exact reason for your prior mutes and bans were explained, you doubled down and tried to frame yourself as the victim of a power-mad staff member. You were asked to stop and given a final warning, and you began spamming chat in all caps.

This is the last chapter in a saga of rampant chat infractions, outright lies, smear campaigns, threats, and begging that has gone on nonstop for three weeks. You've tried to impersonate staff, spammed the inboxes of every team member that you see online, filled chat with begging for subscribers on your youtube channel, tripped the chat filter for swearing and racism, and accused anyone who told you to stop of being a bully.
Please unban me I beg I am sorry I was mean but I really want to be on the server
You've been banned for good reason. I am locking this thread. If you continue to whine and spam the forum with posts your ban will be extended, and you'll be banned from the forums.

/Locked
Username: TSC_gaming

When you were banned : (Date) 9/24/2020

Person who banned you: everrius

Reason you were banned: Chat spamming. And being a jerk. It is true I was kind of being a jerk. But I have at this point realized the wrongness of my ways. I think I have served the punishment for what I did. And I promise not to do it again. Sorry Ev and everyone else, for being a jerk. Thank you for reading this <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
This is your fourth redundant appeal thread. Due to your repeated deletion of old posts, we've been forced to merge them all into one thread in order to maintain a public record. As you can see from the records in the merged thread, you've spammed the forums with appeals on multiple occasions and have already been denied.

/locked. Do it again and your ban will extend to the forums. Final warning.