Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minor graphical problems with my current textturepack.
Started by [E] Andreas_P_J

Hello anyone who reads this, and has somewhat of a greater skill within Minecraft, more specifically around textturepacks. I'm using a custom textturepack of Jamziboy (if you don't know who he is, here's a link).

The main problem is that certain blocks does not gain biome coloring, those blocks are the following: all slabs (when they are placed upside-down), grass blocks, fences and fence gates. If you have any idea to a solution, besides using McPatcher, I'd like to hear from you.

Here's a link for the download of the mentioned textturepack: link
Can you hook us up with a screenshot and also make sure you're using the right version?

Also, is this a new problem, or has the pack always been this way? And why no Mcpatcher? His video http://youtu.be/9FRXKgTiCR8

says you need it.
You can try with optifine, which covers the mcpatcher stuff. If you arent using shaders i suggest using magic loader (link is on the optifine page) to load all your mods, including getting the HD textures to work. I have a thread from a while backhere that is a little outdated but works through getting all this up and running with minimal conflicts. Doing this has fixed those types of issues for me before. If it doesn't work it is possible you have an outdated texpack that is not set up for the new bocks and features, such as the upsidedown mechanic.

cheers
I thank both of you, I'll check out both solutions and report back here which one worked <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> And thanks for taking time to read my post!
For some reason I cannot upload a screenshot for either of you to see, though I have fixed the graphical problem with the half-slabs. Though the grass still does not adapt to the biome (the leaves are sort of turquoise and the grass seems like that of a "normal" biome, green). Not sure if that is a problem with the texture pack or if it is something else, I have the newest updated texture pack, plus the fences still doesn't add up with the biome coloring.

The grass does adapt to other biomes (desert), so I'm not sure where the problem is.

(OBS! I forgot to mention, but I'm on a MacBook)