Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] Steamedbread

Who banned you: BumpyBob0007

When did you get banned: 2017/09/24

Reason: Player trapping

Why should we unban you:

It's been almost 3 years, and I have decided to reapply for the ban appeal again. Within these years, I have been reflecting on my past self's actions. I definitely see how idiotic and foolish those actions were, and they were very obvious. I have definitely grown more mature and left the old self behind. I know the annoying things I have done, and I don't ever plan to do it ever again. I was pretty obsessed with all those "claimed" lands and very territorial things, which led to a lot of fiascos. I am certain that the ban wasn't just for trapping someone, and I do acknowledge there are several more reasons that stacked on. I only plan on returning and just playing peacefully without bothering anyone again.

I think I said something about giving a last chance. If I already used it up 3 years ago, then I'm fine with a rejected appeal.
We have decided to unban you. It's been 3 years, and you seem to have learned your lesson and matured as well. However, if you do anything that warrants a ban again - it will be a permaban. Welcome back, but make sure to follow the rules.