Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] So mad...
Started by [E] devgregw

Ok, I've made an account on Minetown, and yet, I'm still forced to play in the cruel guest world. I can't talk, I can't play in the real world. I'M SICK OF IT!

Why can't I do anything? I'm forced to talk with SIGNS! I'm done. My village my friends worked SO HARD ON got destroyed again! I WATCHED IT!

Now tell me, why am I forced to "suffer" this?

Can someone PLEASE help me with this?
have you made an application?

http://www.minetown.net/join
Just did that.
It can take up to 48 hours for applications to be reviewed. Please be patient and collect resources in guest world while you wait x
then wait

also check out the pvp server at pvp.minetown.net in your servers, theres no needs for apps there and there are most of the people on main to talk to
Luggious c: wrote:
then wait

also check out the pvp server at pvp.minetown.net in your servers, theres no needs for apps there and there are most of the people on main to talk to

Ok, thanks for all your help so far!

Also, I apologize for the lack of maturity in my first post. I was really mad because I watched my village get griefed.
GuestWorld is lawless, collect stuff - dig and look for caves. Once your application is approved, you can purchase a plot OR locate, build, and protect some land. Vote every day for free in game money.
btw, application sometime take 7 days.......for your info.
simworld wrote:
btw, application sometime take 7 days.......for your info.

I doubt that
Yeah, I've never heard anyone say their app took 7 days. Mine took 56 hours (from what I remember), but pretty much all of them are shorter.

Trust me, it's worth the wait.