Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Genuinely not okay.
Started by Unknown User

Username:swooce99

When you were banned : 4/19/20

Person who banned you:idk

Hey i know a lot of you guys dont like me but what you did was actually not okay. Telling my autistic older brother off like that and then banning me for defending him is not in any way professional behavior. I'm not joking. I just managed to calm him down and hes currently watching tv right now. I dont really care if im unbanned or not but you guys really need to take a look at yourselves and ask if that was actually an okay thing to do. Because it wasnt. I'm absolutely disgusted with this intolerant behavior right now. Words cannot describe how mad me and my family are right now. We were told that "autistic children dont act like that" by salty and that just made me madder because she has no idea what hes like at all. Disgusted.
cya bigots, especially the powertripping mods. Bye
Wow, I'm shocked. Using "oops, he's autistic" as an excuse to blatantly break chat rules is not cool. Frankly, as someone with a special needs brother of my own, that's offensive to me that you would attempt to use that as an excuse. You don't get exempted from the rules under anything. If you can't follow chat rules - don't talk in chat.

Don't act like you didn't know the rules either - this is your third ban. You and the group you are with has repeatedly pushed the limits, time and time again. You've been warned multiple times for that, and even banned twice. You knew stuff like that wasn't allowed, and yet even after you were banned and your brother muted, they still got on to say inappropriate chat.

I've upgraded your ban to a permaban. Don't come back.