Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] My last appeal
Started by [E] calakever

Name:calakever

Time: unknown

Who banned you: unknown

Reason: xray

I got shocked when i get this ban. I got afraid and don't know what to do. I tried to lie to you but i got nothing. I am sorry about using xray and it was my fault. Sorry about the other posts. I was afraid of not getting unbanned but realised it is too late. please forget about past and unban me. I got lot to do on this server. I swear on my life to not to use xray ever on this server again. I force updated my client. I miss my clan members. A friend said that they miss me too. I got finals today and i want a reward from you: getting unbanned. I won't ever lie or use xray again. I swore on my life. I know i am faulty. Just unban me once. If i do anything bad again, ban me and never unban me. I want to get unbanned just once, not twice or trice. please understand me. The summer has started and i can't play any games with joy. This is the best server i have ever played and means big to me. Please forgive me just once. You are good people and i have done something very bad. I am so sorry. I learned two things: 1- never cheat 2- lying won't do anything good. I am so sad. Please give me one more chance. heres a sad heart for you: <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object> :love: <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>
Sorry for posting on someone elses ban appeal, but i kind felt i had to this time...

What you write is so confuseing to read, takes me several attempts to understand what you mean. I dont mean to offend you.

And, the few post you have on this forum, are all ban appeals. That never looks good. And trying to lie to the all mighty staff, who carefully observe and judge these cases isnt the best idea. You could even read out from what you wrote earlier that you mixed your stories up.

Take some advice from a guy, who have been banned over 50 times and are still playing here, and be fully honest in your appeals. Take your time writeing them so the mods and admins get the best impression of you.

I've could easily sendt this out to you in a private message and avoid the punishment, but i wanted to leave it off for anyone else that feels like appealing in the comeing days. Trust me, there will be a bunch of new ban appeals comeing up from the pvp server.

Finaly,

Good luck getting back on the server, and if not, good luck on any other servers.
If you were honest you would probably be unbanned by getting a temp ban first. Its your own fault that you have gotten yourself in this situation. Lying to staff is badder than xraying, of course both are bannable. We run this server to make sure people enjoy it, but than getting lied to to play again is not something we tolerate. Dont make a new ban appeal until 1 or 2 months have passed.

If you followed the rules you wouldnt be in this situation. Think about that.