Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lost a spawner while in the middle of claiming land
Started by [E] Nabakaron

While in the middle of claiming the land for a spider spawner, a creeper blew it up. I spoke with AfterEffect and his reply was basically "How sad that happened, I can't do anything." I know that isn't true, there is a reason we have staff and I don't see how my request goes against the spirit of vanilla. It is discouraging to come back to the server over and over during the years and then have someone act like they can't do anything when they are making a choice not to help. I have questions about the community when there is something that is no cost to others to fix and it isn't done. I'd have no problem with anyone else getting a mod to restore a natural resource that someone put the effort to find and was lost due to a fluke. If a ghast blew up a blaze spawner while someone was trying to claim it, I'd expect a mod to help in that situation too. This is a game for fun and the MineTown I have known for years is a place that embraces staff and members enjoying their time together.
Nah it's true, they can't help you. Maybe on Main, but not Vanilla.
This is Vanilla, it's meant to be hard. We wouldn't return a broken spawner on Main either. I'm really not sure what you were expecting.