Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What's happening?
Started by [E] tjdaroya

I'm not entirely sure about which forum I should actually post to, but here I go:

As usual, I connect to Minetown and get back to my daily routine. I was buying diamonds (RELEVANT) since I was killed. I bought 49 diamonds, made armor and checked my /money. Didn't work. I couldn't access the command. I told this on chat and elissaf told me I had clones. I didn't worry about it much and warped to leafproject. It had a shop there and I bought a Diamond pick, but it's not doing anything. I attempted to buy it a couple more times, and it still isn't doing anything. I restarted my PC and router and reconnected to MT, hoping it would work. I spawned inside my home and my inventory was cleared, except I now have four diamond picks. I think I spawned as my clone. Still can't buy and access /money. Also, the previous clone was named "tjdaroya80". Now, it was "tjdaroya72". What's happening? I'm confused.

I also apologize for my unusual writing style.
Also, I spawned with 49 diamonds. The diamonds duplicated, one going to the actual person and the other ones went into the clone. And I spawned as the clone.
Happens to me too. Seems credits and duckshop dont work when you've got a clone.
So what's the problem then? The server or me?
It's a server problem. After the next server reset your clone should be gone
Your clone will go away when the server restarts -- restarts happen automatically every night I believe and manually when staff restart the server because of an update or crash. If your items duplicated, put them in an empty chest and make a petition to have a mod remove them.

The clone issue seems to happen most often when a player dies in one world and spawns in another. Some players have had some success removing their clone by killing themselves in the world they died in (you can do it with the /kill command). This method has worked for me 1 time and didn't work for me another time.