Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] hello guys
Started by [E] Karma_JL

okay i am new and i was on top 100 and saw this server i thought to join it and i did

now i am wondering if i have to have the full game already bought to play...

if not then great! and i have afew questions

1. do you start with nothing like real minecraft? i dont like creative mode i like digging and finding iron and diamond etc

2. are there spawners, crafting tables and all that good stuff

3.can you play by yourself? because i lag with other players (im on a slow laptop)

and yeah thanks and i hope i like the community

sincerely,

onelifedeath
You need to have minecraft payed for.

1.This is a survial server,You work for your items.

2.Yes,There are spawners,crafting tables and many more great items.

3.Umm you cannot play by yourself on a multiplayer server.
First of all, why would you admit to pirating the game? Minecraft is one of the best games i've ever played, and if you truely like the game, support the developers by buying the game. I dont think this server ever will accept cracked clients/accounts, so you best buy the game and please the all mighty Notch!

1. We got two servers, mc.minetown.net which is a freebuild server where you collect materials to mostly build huge stuff.

Then we got the PvP server, pvp.minetown.net which is Survival, gather what you need in order to survive, group up against other rival players.

2. This is the full game, and we update as fast as possible. That means you'll be able to enjoy all the goodies from the orginal game. You'll find everything from your singleplayer game, if not more.

3. It is possible for you to go off by your self, but you will still be connected to the multiplayer server and might end up meeting other players. If its lagging to bad while playing multiplayer and you dont wanna play with the others i recomend you

play singleplayer untill you get a better pc or internett connection
I think Exeriti has covered all the bases with his response, in regards to your questions. Although, I just had to say the fact that you are pirating a $25 game is not a good look on your part; the developers work hard and put their time into creating the game, I feel purchasing is the only right thing to do in order to support them. That goes for other game developers as well. (Being a future Game Developer myself, things like this really concern me.)

Also admitting that you have a pirated copy..not the smartest move in my book. Anyway enjoy gaming.
To clear up on some things exeriti said

1 mc.minetown.net is survival NOT creative. Just clearing that.

2 pvp.minetown.net is a PVP server which griefing is allowed and all that fun <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

3 Everything is normally there. On the main server you can get spawn eggs from spawners and craft them into a spawner of that type. Also you can get the "Odd Eggs" like creepers and cows.

4 Its a multiplayer server so your going to be with other ppl... and sometimes it gets to 70+ at one time.

Anyway hope you join :DDD