Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Vanilla Village for New Players
Started by [E] OldAccout rip

Hello everyone! If you happen to be a new player on the Vanilla server in MineTown, I have some good news for you! Ive started a village for new players to help you ease into the hard-mode server. A house, food, tools, and armor is provided for one week. During that week, you should be actively looking for a place to make a claim and build your own house. After the week is up you will leave. If you are not online for 4 days (without a good excuse) your stuff will be put in holding chests in the main building, after four more days of that, it will be taken for good to make room. This project only just started, there is limited space and most houses arent finished yet. If you join and there isnt a house for you, it will immediately be my top priority to finish.

I am online pretty much every day, but im not constantly online! If im not on when you join and you are interested in a house, leave a sign or tell someone who frequents the server that you are interested and they will relay it to me.

MY IGN IS __LunaTheWolf__

To find the village, you can either go to x-164 z- 164 OR you can go through the nether portal located at the Vanilla spawn area and follow the signs!

Other players (whom have played for a while)

If you are able to help me to build any thing, or are able to supply anything at all, it will be greatly appreciated. I would love for anyone at all to help build or contribute to the village. Thank you in advance!