Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hello!
Started by [E] Soda08

Hi everyone. My name is Zach (Minecraft tag Soda008). I live in the Northwestern United States. I'm attending college receiving an undergraduate degree in psychology with a minor in philosophy. I am married to the love of my life and have the coolest dog ever, Maya. I'm attempting to include pictures of Maya but can't seem to attach files to posts. Sorry guys!

I'm relatively new to Minecraft (bought the game a few weeks ago). I played survival mode for that time to get a handle on the game, but my ultimate goal was to start playing online multiplayer. This server seems like an excellent fit for my needs and I'm excited to be here! I tend to keep to myself for the most part, but am willing to speak with / help someone who would like or need it.

My hobbies are hiking, fishing, camping, reading philosophy, playing with my dog, watching Netflix with my wife, etc. I like clean food, clean living, and clear mine shafts.
Welcome!

orange.jpg
Hello and welcome! I'm also in the PNW
Is there a way to upload files to a post? I see the paperclip icon but it doesn't seem to do anything.
upload your pictures to a host like imgur.com, then post the link like this:
@1152292 wrote:
upload your pictures to a host like imgur.com, then post the link like this:

Thanks, Zoom!

H2wGuzw.jpg Maya being sweet!

N7Vlqug.jpg Maya's weird smile!

rxgA5Qy.jpg After we played in the river. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

zNczyHE.jpg Fishing!
Awesome!