Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Moving
Started by [E] Eunjun

Hey everyone,

So I'm moving starting today. I won't be able to have access to a computer for about two weeks, maybe less. Just giving the heads up for my store. I restocked everything last night so I apologize if everything goes out of stock in the next few days (blame Godbro for that). As well, Organization will be taking a 2 week break from leadership, and a two week break from all activities it is involved in, until I return (due to the lack of command structure at this current time, sorry again). The city is going to be taking a break, as well, though current buildings are more than welcome to be continued (continued to be built, of course).
Well, I have access to a computer, once again. However, my internet is so bad here that I can't connect to minecraft.net, whether on client or on browser. Sorry guys. I do have the intent to return on September 21 of this year (coincidentally my 21st birthday, haha), due to the fact that that is when I return back to university (awesome connection there... LA > SF in every way possible, I think). So please don't randomly let someone take my region, as I do have the intent of returning. I'm just under unfortunate circumstances here that I had no previous knowledge of. If you need something, feel free to send a forum email to me (pertaining mainly to business partners, suppliers, contracts and faction members).