Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Factum (Achievments) List
Started by [E] CrimsonSaga

I had no Idea where to put these, but this is my suggestion for a list of Achievements if we apply them to the server.

I'd like to call these "Achievements," Factums or Deeds.

Each Factum would give the player an amount of points,a nd the players could compete for the highest Factum score.

If you have any ideas for new Factums please suggest!

Press “T” for T-T-Talk Say hello! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Creep-Me-Not Kill 5 Creepers

Totally not Hell Use a Nether Gate!

Zombie Hugs Upon entering a dungeon with a zombie spawner; only use your fist and torches.

Skeletal Drive By Kill 5 skeletons with a bow and arrow.

Dungeon Runner Find 5 Dungeons.

I Spleefed! Win a tournament of Spleef.

Bones of Thy Brothers Get 100 kills in PVP.

Gold Digger Acquire 50 gold Ingots.

It's Dangerous to go Alone... Acquire a wooden sword.

Stupidity or Courage? Defeat 3 Creepers with your firsts.

Diamond in the Rough Acquire 25 diamonds.

Sky Diving Fall from the maximum height of the world and live.

The Handyman Create 50 Tools.

Braaaaiinnnsss Kill 10 Zombies.

Captain Ahab Catch 100 Fish.

Architect at Heart Win 5 games of CC.

Minesweeper Win 5 games of Mineout.

Farmer in the Dell Farm 50 bunches of wheat.

I'm Like Grifff! Create 5 blocks of TNT.

Why did I do this Again? Make a full golden armor set.

Frostbite! Throw snowballs at 20 players.

Six Face Use six different skins.

...And KABLOOIE! Make a whole stack of TNT.

Mpppph! Get set on fire 30 times.

Your Princess is in Another Castle Make 5 different castles.

Rocket Jump To HELL! Fall out of The World into The Void.

Gentlemen Acquire other people in your party.

Be polite and efficient Successfully defend your castle alone.

Contributors:

• CrimsonSaga
  • GearElite227
  • Draednar

I like it, I like it a lot
Sounds good, just got to find a way to incorporate them into the server.
I'm sure there will be a way through plug-ins...Just gotta keep adding to the list...so...SUGGESTIONS EVERYONE! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Why did I do this Again? Make a full golden armor set

Frostbite! Throw snowballs at 20 players

Six Face; use six different skins

One crossed wire, one wayward pinch of potassium chlorate, one errant twitch...and KABLOOIE! Make a whole stack of TNT

Grass grows birds fly sun shines and brotha, I hurt people. Kill 100 players in PvP (after SMP comes out of course)

Mpppph! Get set on fire 30 times

Your princess is in another castle; make 5 different castles

Rocket jump... to HELL! Fall out of the world into the void (digging out a bunch of bedrock and finding a spot with no rock and jumping down it)

Gentlemen; Acquire other people in your party

Be Polite. Be Efficient. And have a plan to kill everyone you meet. Successfully defend your castle alone

Working on some others. I'll publish the whole list at some point as a document attachment.
These sound fun and great but I'm not sure how anyone could possibly code this into the game. Maybe through plugins like Crimson said. But 1 idea for specific achievements is that Admins could award them to other people by checking if they actually earned the achievement...

Example) Say I was an admin and Draednar just did his first castle for his thought of "Your princess is in another castle achievement" which requires you to build 5 different castles so I would /tp draednar to teleport to him and see if he built his first castle.. then I would see he did indeed build a castle and through some scripts award draednar with his first achievement progress

/achievement progress draednar princessincastle

*Draednar got 1/5 for "Your princess is in another castle!"*

then if it reached 5/5 it would say something like

*Draednar has earned "Your princess is in another castle!"

Does that make sense to anyone else? I wish I was more articulate <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f606.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":lol:">:lol:</object>

But hey, thats just an idea for how the achievements would be coded.

and maybe possibly through scripting you could make it so to get that achievement I would have to say

but It would get annoying to have a mod/admin check on everyone every 5 seconds for certain achievements...like would you specifically get a mod or admin to come to you just to watch you kill a zombie with your fists? this achievements task requires some people with knowledge of coding and what-not...IF anything I could see if I can find people who are willing to do such coding.

"Grass grows birds fly sun shines and brotha, I hurt people. Kill 100 players in PvP (after SMP comes out of course)"

I already made an achievemnt for that called "Bones of Thy Brother" in the list above...but you got a nice list here...the only problem is that some have too long of names. Try shortening them lol

Ofcourse, I know this method I mentioned wouldn't work for achievements like killing the zombies with your fists, but what I'm trying to say is how could you possibly encode into the game that someone has built something like a house or a castle? With this method you can atleast award players with achievements like those.

So in other words, this method will work will a couple of the achievements, not all of them. I'm sure plugins will work with the rest =)
Some are reference's to games, such as the 100 pvp kills one. It was the scouts quote from Meet the Scout in TF2. Same with the TNT one being a reference to the demoman