Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] OFFICIAL Minetown Intelligence [MIA] Recruitment Thread
Started by [E] Plausibility

Minetown Intelligence
Department of Special Agent Recruiting
MIAthread.png

Our Mission:

"The Mission of the MInetown Intelligence Faction is to serve the community, to be ever-vigilant in the war against griefing, and to promote integrity and justice for every miner"

Member Qualifications:

• Have 250 MTC to join
  • Be an established member of the server
  • Undergo a MT background investigation
  • Be mature
  • Willing to assist faction in building projects and PvP wars when necessary
  • Be on the server at least 10+ hours/week

To Apply:

Make a post that includes the following:

1. IGN/Username
  2. In-Game Name
  3. Average Time on Server per Week
  4. How Long Have You Been a Member of MT
  5. In-Game Friends
  6. Why Should You Be a Member of
  7. Have You Ever Been Banned / If So, Why

Applications must be filled out correctly and completely

*Disclaimer: Please note that the faction has no affiliation with Sawine or Minetown Administration, it is merely a clan of civilian miners who care about the community.

IGN/Username: Lucasgreen

Average Time on Server per Week: About 7 hours. Im on and off because my mum has cancer, and i want to spend time with her.

How Long Have You Been a Member of MT: About 4 - 5 Months.

In-Game Friends: Agent_125, IggyTheBrain, Arceusplayer, MattGehring, Zionia000 just to name people. But i dont know if they would consider me a Friend.

Why Should You Be a Member of : n/a

Have You Ever Been Banned / If So, Why:

I have been Banned once. for Griefing. Although it wasnt me i took responsibility as my cousin went on and griefed. But I have learned.
You know there is already a Minetown Intelligence Agency which is operated by the moderators.
jthm02 wrote:
You know there is already a Minetown Intelligence Agency which is operated by the moderators.

yds.png
Look guys, I think you're over-thinking this. This is merely a clan for us "regular folk" to have a little fun and show our Minetown Patriotism. Unless you have something positive to say, please keep your opinions to yourself; and I say that in the most respectful way possible. Happy Mining!