Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I acted like a Fool.

Well my IGN is MangosAreAwesome and I was recently banned on the server for ridiculously saying the N word. This term is used a lot where I live and I made a rash decision to say that on a public server. My friend was on the server at the time and he told me that you guys find a lot of negative connotation with that word which is completely fair. Where I live there are a lot of people of colour and we are proud of it, but I realize what I did today was a mistake as many people do not like the stigmas surrounding the N word.

I mainly wanted to play some UHC which is respect you all for still keeping alive, awesome work there, but there is not much else I can say except for that I apologize truly.

IGN: MangosAreAwesome
You appealed, which is more than pretty much everyone else who gets on the server and says it. I'm feeling generous and I think you've learned your lesson, so I'm going to unban you tomorrow when I get home.

Don't say it again
WOw THANK YOU, this means a lot to my friend because he was real dissapointed when I got banned, he jsut wanted to play a UHC with me so im thankful for this
Unbanned, I don't want to have to deal with this again
I hope you have learned your lesson and realise that people out there could be hurt by the comments you made. My pastor always say that racists are the fools fig leaf and I think that is something we can all live by. Also make sure to read the rules, this isnt one of those willy nilly anything goes servers, we have laws and failure to respect them will result in you being sent to the void.

Future mod ZakDank.