Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] #PredSpread

Username: PredSpread

When you were banned : Just now

Person who banned you: ModernDragoness

Reason you were banned: "Using a illegally modified client (minimap) to find a stronghold in the PVP world, then notifying my clan about it."

More: Well, my minimap has many features but it can have a stronghold finder usage. I use this 99% of the time and I have no other functions on it that are any use to me (it's simply a modified version of Rei's Minimap). I have no idea how it works, although apparently it must get the world seed, which I am not sure how to do.

I was walking along in the PVP world and the stronghold popped up on my minimap. I notified someone in my clan about this and then went to my Dad's house, and now I am posting this ban appeal.

Modern and I have talked about this with an independent person (MastaC729) on Mumble, and I have been told to follow the usual ban appeal procedures so that this ban appeal is on the record.

-Pred.
Since this was maturely and effectively explained, and no resistance was made by you to deny what you did, I think the necessary punishment is a one week temp ban.