Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned?
Started by [E] you143

Smagz24

6/5/2012

unknown

it says x-ray mining but i wasn't
I believe you were xray mining because:

• You have 126 Diamond ore blocks in about a 24 hour period
  • You dig in straight lines to said diamond ore
  • You neglect all other ores in the path of the diamond
  • You don't use a light source while mining.

Even if you were extremely lucky, finding 126 diamond is a very high amount. If you can suggest a plausible explanation as to how I could be mistaken, I'll be happy to take your appeal into consideration.
I mine in a 2 by 2 square with brightness all the way up i pass iron because i already had alot and didnt need it same for coal. lapis is useless as is gold and redstone. im a pvper i go for diamond.
This is a shaft that goes straight down to diamond. Your not doing a great job at convening me (Your better off just admitting to it).
i did that one time during pvp to get someone one it was complete acident
I will admit to that i used a x-ray texture pack at the beginning to get a head start. I can give you it back since i got more from pvping. I understand that i messed up and got myself banned. Please give me a second chance. this is the best pvp server i found and i would not like to lose it. Please reward my honesty, my effort to get my account unbanned should show you how much i care to be a part of the minetown pvp server
That should have been the first thing i said instead of trying to fool you i am horribly sorry.
The ban committee has chosen to make this a 1 week temp ban, starting from the time of the ban, and we will be removing some assets.