Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] March Madness Spleef Tournament - Signup Here!
Started by [E] BumpyBob0007

Have you wanted to play Saturday Night Spleef, but never been able to? Or do you just like spleef, and want to get more of it? If so, the March Madness Spleef Tournament is for you!

For those of you unfamiliar, March Madness is a college basketball tournament famous for it's unpredictability. Every year, there are upsets all around, and Cinderella teams making underdog runs to the later round. It's a ton of fun. I encourage everyone to sign up for this tournament! March Madness is known for upsets!

Every participant will be seeded and divided into a region. There will be 4 regions, the Alexandria, Aetherion, Treetop, and AMSF regions. The winners of these 4 regions will face off in the Final Four, which will be held at Kotapuri Spleef Stadium. Each matchup in the regional rounds will be a best of 5, and during the final four will be a best of 7.

Prizes:

1st: 5000 MTC, 3 cosmetic keys

2nd: 3000 MTC, 2 cosmetic keys

3rd: 1500 MTC, 1 cosmetic key

The winner for each individual matchup will get a 500 MTC bonus as well! This is a great way to earn MTC on Main!

Signups close next Monday (March 11) at 10 PM ET! I will seed and release the bracket with matchups the next day, and the tournament will start! Don't worry about missing the tournament, as there will be not set times for matchups, just get them done as soon as you can.

If you're interested, post in this thread, or message me ingame or on discord!
this sounds very fun, sign me up
Justin is in
I’m in
I'd like to register!