Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] METAL GEAR RISING
Started by [E] GACKT

So I'm a HUGE Metal Gear Solid fan, but I can't say I'm a big fan of spin-offs, specially if this one takes place after MGS4. This title isn't being developed by Hideo Kojima(MGS Creator) or Kojima Productions, this is being developed by Platinum Games(Studio that made Bayonetta, Vanquish, etc).

This is the original METAL GEAR RISING trailer that was shown at E3 2010, At the time it was being developed by Kojima and his team, but after a year, they couldn't produce or implement some of the things a Metal Gear game really needed. So they gave the title off to Platinum Games to develop.

This is the new trailer just released yesterday, It look's really good don't get me wrong but it's not a METAL GEAR game if you've ever played one. I just don't like the Metal Gear franchise being trusted with other studios I think it should only be in the hands of Kojima, it's one of the greatest game franchises ever, in the 20 years span of this franchise, it hasn't had one bad game yet. If you haven't played any of them, I recommend you guy buy the HD Collection and MGS4.
Its not nice. I hate it.

Metal Gear Ninja Gaiden Rising reborn
I'll still play it, probably enjoy it. All I have left to worry about is the story.
Am getting..it cuz i like making human sushi.