Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] clarifying a temp ban.
Started by [E] jjd712

Username: jjd712

When you were banned : today, 6/2/2012

Person who banned you: ?

Reason you were banned: digging a 1x1 hole to bedrock (lol)

I know its a temp ban but I would like to know where this was and who banned me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

on another note, I would like some clarificaton on why I get banned for diggin a 1x1 hole, but GACKT gets away with advertising a server on the forums? LINK
It was a /warp leafproject. My project... You dug a 1x1 hole to bedrock which is both against server and my rules which you see before you even go to mine. You clearly did not read the signs. Also Mrbaconbitts i think was who banned you.
now before you make assumptions... i did read the signs and know it is against the rules, but i know for a fact that after i dug down, i filled it in with cobblestone, so i don't see how that is ban worthy. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f615.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":confused:">:confused:</object>
The whole point of the project is to dig down not build it back. Why were you digging down in the first place?
I dug down in the first place because there was cobble going down to bedrock, i was wondering if that was where bacon had hid the diamond cashes. When i got to bedrock and realized nothing was there i built back up to prevent getting banned... ironic right. :banghead:
the hole was open and not filled at all... second why would he fill it with a different block.... third its still against the rules of my area to dig 1x1 even if you fill it. The clarification here is that you need to stop "worming" your way around a rule. Obviously I don't want you doing it if i put it as a rule so why would you? also there was more then one hole that was filled. You do those too?
i'm pretty sure i filled the hole i made in... as i know it is against the rules. now i'm not trying to get around the rules at all as this is only a temp ban. 48 hours is NOT a big deal.
I would really like a mod to address the 2ed part of this post at some point.
BAN: mrbaconbitts banned name 'jjd712': 48 temp ban for making 1x1 hole to bedrock

2 day ban. Please take this time to review the rules of the server, see you on the 06/04/2012

What is the 2nd part of this post you want to inquire about?
jjd712 wrote:
Username: jjd712

When you were banned : today, 6/2/2012

Person who banned you: ?

Reason you were banned: digging a 1x1 hole to bedrock (lol)

I know its a temp ban but I would like to know where this was and who banned me.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

on another note, I would like some clarificaton on why I get banned for diggin a 1x1 hole, but GACKT gets away with advertising a server on the forums? LINK

He is talking about GACKT's forum thread that is advertising a GoT server