Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] timer for loots
Started by [E] monkeymonk78

maybe somehow add a timer for each person on the forum where you can check how much more time until you can do the various llots such as daily or weekly. I think this will help a lot as it will tell us when to go on to do it.
monkey idk if you are aware of it but we already have timers for those lots for daily if u go on lets say 6:00am then tomorrow u can go same time kinda the same aspect with the weekly loot but instead u wait 6days:23hours:59minutes:59 seconds that is once u hit the weekly loot chest then timer starts
What he means is like a /command to check how much longer you have to wait to reclaim your loot.

It can be quite frustrating to spend an hour completing the Deathcube just to notice you gotta wait another 2 hours, not being able to log out (this makes you respawn at the bottom of the deathcube).

There's been quite a few people who suggested this feature in-game, but nobody took the initative to offically post about it.
abother idea could be to set the timer on 22h instead of 24h so u have a tolerance zone of 2 h.
landr0 that is exactly what i mean either a command in game or something on the forums because it does get annoying doing the weekly loots and finding out u cant do it and destroyertheminer i know about that but thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>