Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MC 1.3 Discussion

Due to the large amount of changes that have taken place during the weekly snapshots I believe that 1.3 will soon be upon us. Of course with the new changes brings new options and activities for the server. If you have seen the new features that the snapshots have brought especially with snapshots 12w21a and 12w22a they are very exciting. With these new changes bring new questions, I realize that most likely the staff has not really given to much thought into changes brought by 1.3 so hopefully we can begin to plan for 1.3 and also get the community's opinion on subjects.

• With the introduction of the new ore, Emerald, and because of its rarity (more rare than diamond), will it be available in the adminshop?
  • With the introduction of new worlds and also the adventure game mode (/gamemode 2) (read about it here
) will it be implemented in an adventure world, because this will help with the adventure "feel"?

This is just a small portion as I have only skimmed through the content of the snapshots.

Please leave opinions and questions below!
one of my concerns is that the emerald will be limited only to unloaded chunks as of yet. If i understand correctly, previously loaded chunks are just that... previously loaded... without emerald. There are a ton of unloaded chunks still according to the map.