Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appeal
Started by [E] PredSpread [1]

Username: PredSpread

When you were banned : Today (28/05/2012)

Person who banned you: Nemenix

Reason you were banned: The exact words were: "Dude, it was a broken plugin, respect it has changed No need to harass Sawine"

Even though he wasn't on the server, and I've never talked to him. Ever. Maybe Nemenix typed the wrong thing. I said that (now, a lot of you aren't going to like this, but I can explain it) Sawine was a moneywhore. (I KNOW that the donations SOLELY go to the server. I shouldn't have said it I know I know but I hope you can understand what I mean below).

Let me explain, before you judge and post BAN in big size 72 font red letters, and a picture of a hammer next to it.

I'm only 16 years old, and therefore I don't have a PayPal account with money that I can simply throw cash at anything. Otherwise SURE - I would donate to the server, I'd donate maybe £20, £40, more, because I appreciate running any kind of server doesn't come cheap. If I could hand the money to someone who could add it to the donate pot, I would.

But the minimum age to have a PayPal account is 18, and both my parents aren't the kind of people who you can say, "can you pay £**** to XXXX so I can get XXXX" because they will just say no (trust me I've tried many times). I don't have a credit card, debit card or anything that I could pay with using any sort of bank transfer etc.

So I can't donate. I cant teleport to anyone since I came back, says I don't have permissions to do /tpa. I mean really? I have to donate (which I can't) to teleport to someone. I need to be able to teleport so I can trade with people, so I can look at people's creations, etc. It's a compulsory part of the game, and to just decide that only $15+ can use it isn't really fair (I came back after a while, and suddenly I can't teleport to people anymore).

I know it sounds really bad, but you have to understand that I cannot help the position that I'm in. If I could donate to the server, I would. But I can't so how can I simply travel to and from people? If someone wants me to do a job, they have to set their home there, then invite me to their home. I can't travel around like that, it's just not a viable way of moving around!

Well there it is. I totally respect if you don't unban me. I shouldn't have said what I said and I regret saying it, and to be honest I didn't mean what I said. But I said it, and I respect Nem's decision if he wants to keep me banned then that's fine.

If I'm not unbanned, then this is the last you will see of me. I wish you all the best.

-pred.
Hey Pred,

Thank you for explaining. And i have to say that im sorry that i didnt think twice about banning you. I should have muted and jailed you for a hour. I have unbanned you and you will be jailed for 30 minutes. You may thank coffeey for reminding me to jail instead of mute you, still, it was bad that you harassed Sawine or the person that fixed the plugin. I hope you wont do this again.