Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Need Help Upgrading Rank
Started by [E] cj4lakers

I am very active on the forums and wanted to upgrade my rank so i can place water. I am active and play all of the time in the game. I don't know how to upgrade my rank so i can place water. Help anybody?

My Forum Username: cj4lakers

My Minecraft Username: 7676hunter
Are you an actual member of the community? www.minetown.net/join If you haven't created an application and been approved you can't build/place anything, let alone water.
Yes I am a member of the community! I have a house that I bought, and im very active on the server. When I talk it says I am a drifter. When i try to place water it says that I need to be the rank of apprentice to place water. I can build.
Rank of apprentice? Sounds like an rpg plugin, which we don't utilize. Are you sure this is the Minetown server you are talking about?
Sorry bud... You have the wrong forums. And even though you're looking for the correct one, try out this server! minetown.net/join. I suggest telling us the server IP. This could help alot!

Reasoning: You say your very active on the forums yet its only you're second post and We have no ranks here. Only Staff and members.

~Lucasgreen
Don't lure the guy into telling us the IP...

Seriously though dude, you've got the wrong server.

Make it the right server by joining and making junk with us.
Yah try this server lol Mc.Minetown.Net
Edit: k.
No JALLAF defo wrong server

He says it tells him he isn't the right rank, even gives the name of this rank

wrong server dude