Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Taking on the End dragon.
Started by [E] killing_acer

The server has been quiet lately. So Copper and I took on the dragon and it made me realize how much I miss our community. Where have everyone gone? #NeverForgetScottsSpleefRecord ( 74.png NootNToot )

-Killing
I'm still here!

I go on every now and then, but sad to say, the server has been doing the same tournaments and survival game play that players can sometimes get bored and not want to play anymore.

I'm sure that people (new and returning) will come back to continue their gameplay. I think they just need an incentive to do so. Maybe some RPG in the server, or having a stricter game story line. I know a lot of people like that.

The server will continue to do great tho so don't worry!

-Djon
I have honestly been most active on the forums, replying to things on occasion but most of all being present once daily. I rarely log into the server to play these times, last time I was active was because a close friend had been playing but he hasn't been back on in over a year so all the projects I had in mind fell onto the back burner and later forgotten.
To be frank I don't know a lot about this server due to what I'm about to explain, but I just joined and I love being here! I get the feeling that it's very quiet on the server as well, but things go through lulls sometimes and I don't think you should be too concerned. I'm having a great time playing and hope to see all ya'll on there soon! ^^