Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Godbrother 50 - reporting
Started by [E] Eunjun

I was with godbrother at one of his egg traps. I accidentally pressed /tpcd, to deny his tp request to me so he could get out of all the chickens more quickly. In retaliation, he poured lava on me (and quickly picked it back up), but the lava damage and fire damage combined almost killed me. It would have killed me except for the fact that /warp time is a warp into water, which saved me.

Godbro also did a tp request to bring jjd712 to him, and jjd712 had lava poured on him as well.

I find this conduct to be disturbing for this server and would like to ask some sort of disciplinary action be taken. This might not be worthy of a ban or temp ban, but perhaps a small jail time. I'm not sure, I leave this to the mods.
Yeah Lava is not fun to get poured on you... i just barley got to water at my farm
Do you have screenshots?
In the wake of the moment, carrying 80 dblocks, no. I was also carrying a few spawn eggs on me. My main priority was living so I can keep my stuff.

However this happened to two people (myself and jjd) and he just commented stating that what I said is true. I understand the staff needs screenshots for everything. However, look at it this way. If you were carrying so much valuables, wouldn't your priority be to protect them? Considering the fact that I wouldn't be refunded for losing the items to another player, as staff don't refund for player based actions (only server problems).
When burning the last thing on my mind is screens, only thought about 2 things...

1. warp to somewhere i can get to fast with water

2. FIND WATER
Sorry, we really can't do anything without screenshots.