Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Forum games
Started by [E] Coffeey

What do you think about forum games
Voted "like".

They're not something to hate, simply.
I find them funny and amusing...I think that is why there is a section for forum games. I also think it gives people something to do when we are having updates and such
Kinda sick of you two ruining others' forum games just because you don't like them. I find it really offensive. If the staff didnt want forum games they wouldnt have a forum games section.
I enjoy forums games and really dont mind seeing them in the most recent thread. Also its not like your WHOLE most recent section is being takin up by forums games. Really I dont see any need in this poll because a majority of the players interact with forum games, which shows that a majority of the people are going to vote that they like forum games. Forums are made so the community can read and interact with each other, and i believe ending forums games would really be a bad move because I think less and less people will interact within the forums.
Yeah, I suggest you calm down and count to 1000.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
Kinda sick of you two ruining others' forum games just because you don't like them. I find it really offensive. If the staff didnt want forum games they wouldnt have a forum games section.

This is a simple poll, no need to hate. I'm sick of a lot of things from you so were even I guess.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:

I'm not really going to say much more on the topic because I want to stay out of it now.

I didn't ruin anyone's thread, I made a few posts in it and left it at that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> I'm recommending to Enjin that they give the option to hide certain forum sub-sections so that people who don't want to see it, don't have to.

I don't want to see them gone altogether because I'm aware that people enjoy them. I just think that there should be a way to hide them for certain people <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Coffeey wrote:
PokemonGardevoir wrote:

This is a simple poll, no need to hate. I'm sick of a lot of things from you so were even I guess.

Bit harsh, isn't that Coffeey?

I have to say, only you and TPrezzle has chosen "dislike them" as of when I posted this. I say you're wrong with your assumption of "the majority of players dislike forum games"... and now that I have the evidence to back it up, you can't deny.

Break it down! :fix:
Lock this, someone.

The thread wasn't made for arguments and people have started them.

Let's leave the topic, enough hate going around as it is and that wasn't my intention. Pretty sure it wasn't Coffeey's either. I personally don't want to hear any more about this or my head will pop.