Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] notch = Markus Persson ??
Started by [E] daniel1995

Ok scooping around after i just noticed notch's twitter has his name i came up with a picture and a little info about him that he put on a website roughly 11 months ago markus.jpg

heres his passage that he put
Quote:
Name: Markus Persson, or Notch

What I does: I develop games I want to play, mostly in Java. I like interactive stuff and procedurally generated content.

Some of the things I worked on: Most recently, Minecraft. Earlier, Wurm Online, Left 4k Dead, Breaking the Tower, Miners4k

TIGJam Application: I code Java, and I code it well. I also know AS2/3, but I try to avoid it as much as I can. I'm capable of doing pixels if forced, but I'd rather collaborate with YOU!

What I want out of TIGJam: A lot of people I respect are going there. I want to meet them. Also, I'd LOOOVE to be able to make a Dungeon Master/Eye of the Beholder roguelike. If anyone wants to team up and make art for that, I'd give you a hug and some beer.

i got this information from http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php

im going to look for more information while building a new house for the contest =]
Hey Daniel, why arent you paying attention to your girlfriend in that photo? But a 32 year old man with a family?
no clue what your talking about