Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown.net Forum bugs?
Started by [E] Hirobian

Well, I figured I'd mention some of these things, though I doubt I'm being very helpful. I understand that the staff may be too busy or lacking in numbers to address these issues quickly, I am not expecting these to be solved overnight. Though any information/updates on the matters would be appreciated.

First of all, most of us have been aware for a while now that the veteran tags no longer seem to update themselves anymore, that is if they ever did in the first place, I don't know how it is implemented. Mine currently doesn't seem to be correct, at least I think it isn't?

Second of all, it has been about a week now since some our minecraft skins haven't been properly displayed on the forum avatar things, now showing Steve skins instead. Not every user is affected, strangely. As well as the mini avatars whom were doing the same for a couple days but are back to normal now. Not sure if something needs to be reset or not. I have tried updating my skin on minecrafts website and via the new minecraft launcher itself and have seen no changes on the forum so it must not be a minecraft.net issue like it sometimes is.

Thirdly, the aditional vote link "Minecraft-Server-List.com" doesn't lead to a vote page for Minetown and instead leads to a list. Not sure if it is supposed to be that way. At least the broken links that I had mentioned once before have been fixed. ^^