Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Sometimes I spawn somewhere in the end instead of spawning at the last place I was before quitting
Started by [E] antonyoo

How do you fix this?

Does it have something to do with how I have a "clone"?
It's an issue that I have had after recieiving a clone from dieing in a world other than the main one. Falling to my death in event, end, and nether have all caused me to receive clones and messed up spawn/inventory issues.
Basically what Slurth said. They have been trying to figure out exactly why this is happening but for now the Clones go away after the restart, and also i would suggest leaving the Nether or end Through a portal rather than warping out. It sometimes gets rid of the clone =D.
Has there been any progress on fixing the clone problem?

The suggestions that have been suggested as ways to get rid of clones often ends up creating a third clone for me, and I have no clue what I can do to get rid of my clones.

Due to the clone inventory mixup, I have lost good pvp gear, many enchanted dia pickaxes, doublechests worth of endstone. Two of my /warp request was denied because my clone disabled my adequate donator status. And this has been delaying my attempts to build a large structure.

I cant do anything that has a loot chest, I cant make pes, I cant use /tell, /mail/, money, and probably more. And other people cant use many of these commands when the commands are directed towards me, making some situations very difficult, if not impossible.

And I have to log off without anything I dont want to lose. Because, sometimes even before the restart time, I spawn with nothing in my inventory, with my level set back at zero, at the spot I came back alive after dying in the end or nether.

This problem has been known for a good amount of time, and I dont think this is being looked into as much as other problems because this gets fixed on a 24(maximum, i think) hour basis. However, for people like me who spend a lot of time in the end and the nether, this is basically ruining the game for me since I die in the nether or end at least once every three days, often because I fall off of somewhere high due to lag ruining the shift key. And when I die right after a restart, I end up having to give up playing on the server for many hours, if not nearly a full day.

If genuine efforts have already been made into solving this problem, and it has been deemed that this is something that is impossible to fix, I am sorry to have wasted your time with this post. However, if there is room for improvement regarding this problem, can someone please give this problem more thought? thank you.