Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal for grefing dunsjohn foantain
Started by Unknown User

Username:99codeman99

When you were banned : 3/31/2012

Person who banned you :xcoaster

Reason you were banned: Grieving Glowstone from dunsjohn fountain

p.s i know i dd this before but im redoing it because i really miss this server and was wondering if maybe i can be let back in and i will no longer grief and really i just want to play again because this was honestly the best server ive ever played on
BAN: XCoaster banned name '99codeman99': Griefing Glowstone from dunsjohn's Fountain.

It has been some time, tell me why you feel you should be unbanned now.
i dont know i just feel like this break has made me realize what right from wrong and that having not a single good server available that actually has constant staff that are nice so this server just kinda grew on me me and i miss it like a dead grandparent
Good for me.... Unbanned.
This pertains to me so I'm going to post here.

Most of your stuff is still in the same place it was, 99codeman99. I'll add you to my city perms for a period of 2 weeks starting tonight 10pm PST for you to move out (Please don't grief anything, though).

I can't get on until 10pm tonight, so please bare with me until then. Sorry. I have to finish up this essay and go shopping for food, starving, lol.
THANKS DUNS!!!!!

AND

lomanic
didnt leave my my diamond or inron or gold now did you i would like that back
99codeman99, the mods destroyed the diamonds/gold/iron or took them, as well as any spawners/spawn eggs you might have had. I DON'T have them. I can link my forum post on my faction website about this if need be to show the quote I wrote, so don't make such accusations against me to try to get me in trouble as it won't work. I'm willing to reinburse 20 diamonds for the chests, furnaces that I took out (took an iron hoe too).
and i wont im nice and im ur buddy
Locking this now as the ban appeal is done. Glad to see things are getting worked out.