Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Contest worth real money
Started by [E] daniel1995

Ok this is related to Gears post but instead of just winning you get to win actual money, for this to happen everyone would have to contribute, by this i mean to enter the contest you would have to pay $1 to get into the contest and whatever it is you have to do the objective.

We were thinking winner takes all but if we have 75 people sign up thats 75 dollars so i think we will still talk this over but if we get a large amount of people sign up we would have to pay for more slots.

This would be based on the people who would like to win money, since its only a dollar it will be pretty cheap and you can end up winning quite a bit of money if you win 1st place.

So tell me what you think here of this idea =]?

and all the winnings would go to the winners Cody Nor' i would keep one penny

This is a picture of my paypal as you see i have a reacurring payment that i update all the time and if i dont it comes out of my bank account right away and this would probaly be the account we used for the contests
update
You and your quick-rich schemes

I SWEAR!
how is this a get rich quick??? all the money would be going to the winners ? =]
For me it depends what the contest is about... in case you haven't noticed, I don't have much time on my hands for Minecraft right now, so if it's a giant building contest I may not enter for lack of time.
I understand =] i dont know it could be about anything i wouldnt mind it being about something in irl. minecraft or something it was just a good idea since 1 dollar isnt that much and you could win a good amount for only 1 dollar and i was thinking of kicking it off with a 1600 microsoft point thing for the first contest ill talk to a friend he might buy me a few hes rich
Why do people think it is a bad idea if i can ask
Money could get lost.The dollar may not be worth it(lol).and im sure there are some other things.
Yea i understand that times are rough right now but i think 1 dollar isnt much im usually betting 5-10 bucks a day at school >.>
Hmm i think its a good idea but since i 11 i cant send you money. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>