Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Organization (remake of thread)
Started by [E] Eunjun

Greetings Minetowners,

dunsjohn here. Feel free to call me duns or Dunny. I'd like to introduce an old faction that most of you haven't heard before.

Faction Name:

Organization

Faction Abbreviation:

ORG

Faction Type:

Miners, builders, pretty much anything that won't tarnish the factions rep.

Faction Leader:

dunsjohn

Council (3 max):

N/A

Trial Council members:

jjd712

Faction Members:

jjd712

stathve1

Faction Alliances:

None any longer, previously with the Cult of Wyrd

Faction PVP Status:

No, the faction won't engage in pvp but you can on an individual basis.

Faction Grief Status:

No

Recruitment Status:

Yes

Misc:

This faction is based upon bringing fun to Minetown. Of course, there will be time where we'll have to work extra hard, as a faction, to build enjoyable structures/events for the Minetown community. We're currently working on an adventure map as well. This map will be the hardest Minetown has ever seen, and will cost gold/diamond (deciding still) to enter, since the rewards will be LARGE (reward is all the entrance fees combined in a chest).

Ever been to Soshiki? Well, go no further. Soshiki is the capital of the Organization. It has been solely built by (except for one store) dunsjohn. The warps are as follows:

Main physical entrance (streets will go to other cities later) - /warp soshikigate

At end of tunnel from soshikigate and main city warp - /warp soshiki

The lake of Soshiki, near the lighthouse and dock - /warp soshikilake

The mine, sugar farm, faction work station (prep for work, storage, etc) - /warp organization

Plots in Soshiki are free for faction members. Those who are not faction members are unable to purchase a plot. Sorry, folks. Future cities will be available for you if you're not in the faction (Capital city will currently just be for members, but the mall is open for all, and adventure maps are open for all, once they're built).

Soshiki land is vast. We don't use MCTowns. We use a standard single region protection for the whole city. All members of the land protection get access to the whole city. This faction is based upon trust. As such, there is a difficult application process. Currently it is simple, and the website will be given further down. It is difficult because people are oh so tempted to grief such valuable blocks from the city. Keep in mind, it takes me all of 20 minutes every day to go through a 600x600 area that Soshiki utilizes. If you can't trust yourself, this is NOT the faction for you. Stealing/griefing will not be tolerated at all within this faction, in addition to it being against the server rules. Access is given to the whole city because there are many plans I have for the faction to build, so city access is just more convenient for that purpose.

Website for the faction: http://www.organization.enjin.com/

You MUST read the rules and you MUST apply to the faction. You WILL be interviewed, as well. Being in the faction does NOT gain an automatic plot in Soshiki. Upon evaluation (and request) will you either be given or not given a plot within the city. Plots are of custom size, within reason (no 200x200 plots). There are build rules located on the signs at /warp soshiki.

Faction store: /warp orgstore

OrgStore is now OPEN! Come one and come all. The OrgStore is a non-profit store in that all profit the store makes goes directly into faction activities (i.e. building those adventure maps for everyone in minetown). Please PM dunsjohn, over the forums, if the store is out of stock on something. OrgStore also has very tasty and very cheap cake located on the food wall (far right side). OrgStore is also expanding, so feel free to PM dunsjohn of what you'd like to see sold.

The Organization is currently RECRUITING! Please apply now for the chance to become a member of this faction. Membership fee is 250 MTC (you must pay to get into the clan in game, sorry). Read all rules CAREFULLY as there are specific parts of the rules I ask you to repeat for me in the application, hint hint.

Contact dunsjohn for anything of or relating to the faction or future possible faction activities/relations.
Just going to bump this occasionally for the next few days to have this out there. I apologize if this inconveniences anyone.
Only second bump. Only going to bump this twice more, once each day, FRI and SAT. I apologize for any inconvenience (this is more than just faction recruitment is why).
bumpity
Bump, With: :love: Org is still looking for new members.
Dafuq is this....

I dont even..
Exeriti wrote:

Dafuq is this....

I dont even..

Needless spam?

In response to jjd's post, we are looking for new members. Currently there is no way to give free plots to members as I am currently the only one with region control. I will message a mod to try to get that fixed and place jjd as a co-owner of the region (I'm unable to log on with my current internet connection).