Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Refund request
Started by [E] eternaltragedy

if you have read my pe's (mods) (#6617 and 6648) then you understand that i have lost a full inventory of glass.... what i dont understand is why cant i not get a refund... i was NOT in the nether.. i was in the nether building .... i simply walked through the portal and got zapped there... then i ran right back through b/c i have never been to the nether... and (was a little scared) but i didnt know that the portal takes you there insteantly i thought you had to stand in it... but i fell through the cracks in the floor and died... losing all the glass..... now this might seem like a simople thing.. but i am getting really bugged by how many times i have lost things and was denied getting them back.... i mean chest loads of things i have lost... I AM CLUMSY and understand that i need to look out where im going more,... but im losing so much money its ridiculous.... i love this game and this server but trying to continue even functioning in this world is getting near impossible when i have lost out on at least a D chest of gold in the past month.... i beg for you to reconsider...

P.S. i know the nether thing was stupid.. but i was intereseted and forgot i had an inventory full at the time... is was on my way from the daily
Hmm, but losing items in death is a part of minecraft and to protect against that would surely be to change the game altogether? It's a function of the game, not a glitch.
You dying many times before is not a server problem there for it would never be refunded, :wave:
You will not be refunded for your own clumsy mistake and falling, refunds are only given for server mistakes. This was a mistake on your own part. When exploring new places dont walk around with an inventory full of items.

Im sorry we cannot help you. Locking thread x