Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What house options would you like?
Started by Unknown User

Gotmilk very little of the buildings in Minetown are modern...

The only cities I know that build modern are Adelaide and Divinity.
Those are the 2 biggest cities ik of >_>
I carnt say I have seen Adelaide very much but what I have seen of it isn't what the builds are going to look like atall

I might be wrong...

Here is an example

65019a8c.jpg

18034acc.jpg

6ee630f7.jpg

25213283.jpg

They will all look different sooo
Gotmilk54445 wrote:
To tell you the truth im getting very tired of modern homes... i want to see something new and creative, all the big citys and small citys in minetown are modern and i would actually buy a house in one of them if there was something new and creative about it

If those houses in example arnt new what do you suggest, I look to improve
Coffeey wrote:
BARNEY626 wrote:

And Coffeey, if you do think it is more important to have a good looking house and a bad inside than a good inside and a bad exterior, you obviously are mistaken... I don't know how you can think that really

I will take it as a typo <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Excuse me those weren't the words I used at all. And it wasn't a typo.... I'm just saying that if you have a town, and the houses are ugly as hell but the interiors are nice, nobody will buy it. If the exterior of the house is gorgeous and the interior is bad, then at least it will grab people's attention long enough to make them come over and look at the house. It makes much more sense than having an ugly ass house with a cool interior.

Besides it's always much easier to change an interior than an exterior.

Fair enough.

Other ideas or suggestions welcome
Yes that is the same style as a lot of the houses in Adelaide actually.
Kk

But do they have dynamic. Interiors?

Stuff moving
So what? Your town uses the same basic design (talking to gotmilk) they are different cos they focus on different areas to perfect, I focus on interior and general living satisfaction. It seems Coffeey focuses more on exterior looks then does interior design with the shell he has made

Bear in mind I am first going to build these then do a less expensive roman town. With more visual architecture.
What I'm always interested in is houses with secret rooms that unless yo'ure the owner you wont know about it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> But then it depends on the theme of the houses you're planning to build <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Though what I really don't like is small stuffy rooms with too much detail within.It makes me a bit tired xP

Also I like nice clean pretty gardens with mini rivers and bridges and a big colored tree(like pink,blue,orange..wool trees).

Hope this helped <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
The rooms will be spaciouse, and I plan on making things fold away into the wall or floor hyphen not in use making a nice space
Gotmilk54445 wrote:
To tell you the truth im getting very tired of modern homes... i want to see something new and creative, all the big citys and small citys in minetown are modern and i would actually buy a house in one of them if there was something new and creative about it

Thats why i was so into having the roman town xD
Ok

Got a plan

I think I will start afew modern homes. Just afew

Then when I do think of something new and creative

I will tell u guys and ask what u think

So far a space station is the most creative I can come up with

What else should I look at?