Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] LucasLower Ban Appeal. (For Zionia)
Started by [E] lucaslower

Ok, first of all, I'm very sorry for all the trouble that has been caused by all this.

Username: lucaslower

When you were banned : Tuesday, May 15, I think.

Person who banned you: XCoaster

Reason you were banned: Spamming Chat.

First of all, i'm very sorry for what happened. It wasn't me, it was zCasperrr, And I have proof of that. It is my fault though, as I did let him have my password. I really think that I should stay banned. I have changed my password since then. But it is my fault, it even says in the rules that what happens to your account is your fault. I'm also very sorry for whatever things Tylor might have said about Irethena. xD As for everything else, I will also talk about that.

ZCASPERRR: he hacked me, I hacked him. I originally just wanted to get revenge by making everyone mad at him on Minetown. Not very good character of me to get revenge, but when I get made I get mad. He really had no reason to be banned, other than that he got me banned, so I hacked him and got him banned. I'm still mad at him, and am in the process of getting a refund of the gift code I gave him so his account will be no longer premium.

IJORDANN: He has been on the highpredator account only a few times. It originally was zCasperrr's account he was using. Then, when I bought him zCasperrr, he started just using that. After this, David, the account's owner, started letting everyone use the account. Jordan was not the one who griefed whoever's house and got highpredator banned. That was our friend Cade, he even told me. He really quite immature.(What What in da butt jokes) Jordan would never grief, and is very upset because he just spent 20 dollars on donation, and now he's grounded for almost a year ( Not exaggerating, his parents are strict) for wasting it. He loves Minetown, and would never grief. He should be unbanned, as he hasn't ever griefed. It is almost against one of the rules, as he DID play on highpredator a few times. His account has a VERY secure password, and noone except him will ever have access to it.

That's really all I have to say, if you need more, just ask!
Thanks, OSX.

Thank you for your input and your time for making this ban app. This ban appeal will help us a lot in the discussion about what to do. You will hear back from us soon.

Just another question. Can i count this as a ban appeal or do u still want to stay banned, if there will be unbans, like u said to xcoaster?
I don't care if I stay banned or not. It is my fault that I got banned, but, you could consider it if you'd like! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Thank you very much for your input on this. it will help our investigation greatly. With the nature of the issue, I do plan on lifting your ban after a temp ban for hacking the account because of the help you have provided in the situation and the nature of the situation. Ill let you know when the ban will be lifted after the entire situation is resolved.
Thanks Zionia <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
np. should have a solution by the end of the day tomorrow hopefully.
Umm.... I think you forgot to unban me Zionia.... xD
It looks like you have been unbanned, you should be able to log in now.