Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hunger Games Event needing help
Started by [E] destroyer1239

Ok well me and some people have been working on this event for i believe about 2 months now and we are at the break of finishing but we need help. As most people know yesterday i tried to have a testing event with the arena to see how well it would do but it failed and im sorry for everyone who came to play. The problem is that the pvp will not work apparently i need high ranking mods to use this plugin because of issues with /pvp and regular helpers are not able to do this. So if 1 of those types of mods who are able to do the pvp in the region could help me i would appriciate it. What i really need done is:

1.Have the arena a all pvp map

2. I need to set warps to the pods where tributes will stand ( apparently i need to be $20+ donator for this but is there a way u can do this just for the event?)

3. I need the warp to be put into event world EXCEPT the gambling area, we are making a big viewing area where people not playing can watch the tributes go through out the map and fight and survive, i am also adding a gambling section up above it so people can pick which district they want to win and in the end what ever district the winner is in the people who voted ( must tell me which district u are voting for while up above) will get a piece of the bettings so say 8 people voted for each district if district 13 wins people who vote for district 13, every peson gets 64 diamonds.

4. Looking at the CTF arenas thread i see that when a event is there is done what ever was built or destroyed in process gets regenerated, well we were thinking about doing the same for our event where u have to mine, collect and hunt for your resources but i would need that regenerating thing so that we dont have to replace every last block.

5. Just help please by any mod i really want this event to take off and be fun that way on boaring days that no events go on people are not board and they can warp to the hungergames event.

The official thread that has all the information regarding the hunger games event for people who are interested is in this page:

http://www.minetown.net/forum/post/last/m/672632/viewthread/2431694-hunger-games-competitions#last
Can a mod or someone help me with this problem???
come on this is a good cause
lol thank u and apparently there having troubles with the pvp plugin remember where everyone could pvp u just walking out of spawn and stuff.
Guys, you might attract more attention from the mods by making a PE in-game and linking to this thread, then if a sees it they will probably do all they can (with their mod powers) and then refer you to a or for whatever they arn't able to do, if there is anything!
i have sopken with mods and helpers already they cannot do the pvp plugin because it is causeing errors and they r trying to fix it and with the warps and other stuff i need to be a donator apparently in order to ask for personal warps and it is the same for the putting the event into event world i need to be a donator i believe but i am unsure on that.
destroyertheminer wrote:
i have sopken with mods and helpers already they cannot do the pvp plugin because it is causeing errors and they r trying to fix it and with the warps and other stuff i need to be a donator apparently in order to ask for personal warps and it is the same for the putting the event into event world i need to be a donator i believe but i am unsure on that.

What more could this thread achieve then if they have spoken to you already?
i spoke to a mod after i posted this thread so fo rthe tim ebeing everything i have said has no meaning now until problems are resolved so im just going to forget about this thread