Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] iJordann
Started by Unknown User

Username: iJordann

When you were banned : 5/17/12 (I Think)

Person who banned you: I don't know, I was offline.

Reason you were banned: I think for having an alternate account. The account you are thinking of, highpredator, wasn't really my account. It was my friend David's account, and he gave his password to everybody. Everybody from my school got on minetown and used it, but I wasnt the one who got it banned. I played on highpredator for a few days, but never griefed anything. In fact, I heard from my friend Cade that he was the one who griefed a house. He was laughing at it. I made iJordann so that I could have it to myself, and I would never grief anything. As said, It wasnt me who got highpredator banned. Please, take this into consideration, as I just now got things going good on Minetown. I also don't want to lose the $20 bucks I donated. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Thanks, iJordann

iJordann

Wed at 23:14

Reply to user

hey this is highpredator on my new account my freaking freinds hacked me after we got in a fight and posted all stupid shit on minetown so i am banned now i was just wondering if u could please give me my house back in watersedge i got so much stuff i nedd ffrom there

You sent this to another user. You've been found out. Now it's up to the ban committee.
yes i stated my self as "highpredaroe" becuase i played on the account and bought a houdse there but it is really mr freind Davids account
You are responsible for anything that happens under your account.

This also applies in the reverse role...it appears multiple people had access to the highpred account...as we dont know who is the one who is the offender, I am very hesitant to allow any of you who had access to his account to return to our site.

How do we know it wasnt you who was the one that caused the original account to be banned?
Just to let you know, this ban will be kept in place until a full investigation is completed. there are multiple users and multiple accounts involved and a lot to sort out to find out who was who and who caused the actual issues. Sorry for the inconvenience but this has turned into a huge can of worms...poisonous ones at that...
any details you can share about the highpred or lucaslower accounts will help to make things run faster.