Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned for saying poo it said innapriate
Started by [E] tigertibiTM

This is untrue this kind of language is not innapropiate and i got banned without reseving 3 warning i receuved two which means that if i dont get unbanned immediatly i will be taking légal catin against this server because it is illégal to do what they did plus hé did not post his name so i chant appeal to a perticalr player not very plausible right this is unfair
LOLOLOL The ban was your third strike... as in your out.

By the way, no appeal will be reviewed unless it is in official format.
what is official format? and it is agaisnt the law i will sue you cos i have the money too if i dont get unbanned this is politacly not fair and if not dealt proprly i will sue loyer up assholes
Official format found here.
It isn't against the law to be banned from a virtual entity... Do you even know where this server is based?
hey rude its not written who banned me shitllord im donna sue its nit fair and its not organized
you were warned several times over the past few days....we arent a 3 strike you are out policy organization. this aint baseball. Levels of abuse for chat are done on case by case. usually chat infractions are simple quick short punishments so long as you go through the ban appeal in a calm, collected manner and do it in the correct format.
i didnt agree anything and i asnt on yesterday and the day before this shows that your lying miser assole and maybe ur noo supin to think tant i wont legally sue you well tacts your probelem you shouldnt have lied in the first place
Whatitdo, 1 hour jail time for posting on an appeal that does not apply to you
youre wrong and you know it