Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Maplebury V2.0 - Looking for a co-mayor and top builders.
Started by [E] Redshii

Hello everyone,

I have been working on Maplebury for a long time. If you don't know, it is my town. Im making a thread because i need a new co-mayor and skilled builders, however this doesn't mean that nyan_cat_89 won't be my co-mayor anymore. She will just keep on being a co-mayor. Why do i need a new co-mayor? Well, Maplebury needs to be redeveloped and i need people who know how to manage a town. There are buildings that needs to be finished, some buildings needs to be removed and i need new one's to be created. My town is going to have new rules too. I won't be selling empty housing plots any longer. You can only buy a finished house (with(out) exterior) or get a free plot if we know that you have skills to build awesome houses. The reason i want to do this, is because there are some ugly houses in my town and some plots that have just half done houses on them. I want a town that looks very good and professional. I will need skilled builders to help me with this.

This is your ONLY chance to be part of a new updated cool town.

Please apply with this format's:

What is your in-game name?

How old are you?

How long have you been on Minetown?

Why should i choose you?

Do you have any experience with managing town's?

What is you in-game name?

How logn have you been on Minetown?

What is your last creation on Minetown?

Why should i choose you?

Add screenshots of buildings in Minetown/SinglePlayer that you have created:

(If i find out a screen is copied from the internet, you will be jailed for 2hour's for lying to staff and you will be excluded from the applys!)

How many builders do i need?

Well, i think i will choose 5 builders and 1 co-mayor. The ammount of builders may vary due to the ammount of apps.

Thank you for taking time to help me!

Here are some screenies of my town:

n2olsn.png