Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by Unknown User

Who banned you: Bumpy

When did you get banned: 9/24

Reason: Player trapping

Why should we unban you:

I know I've made tons of mistake. And I have given too much chance. But I love Minetown, and I know I am probably not getting back. But I do regret my actions and how I treat other players. I wish to fit in and enjoy with other player, though I've been assholes and an ignorant fool. I said "go ahead and try" without thinking the consequences, and just let everything flow out of my mind. I know I have been immature, rude, ignorant, annoying to a lot of player. Though I still love the server and I always want to attend in a game to try play with others. I don't wish to cause any trouble anymore if I ever get to go back onto the server, if I can, I wish to ask for a month of mute for unban. I will watch what I do, for that I promise this time is my last to appeal. If I ever gotten into a trouble and get banned. I will leave the server eternity and stop bothering everyone whom tries to enjoy their time on the server. I will keep my word, cross my heart. And here are the final promise I will make in order to have forgiveness one last time.
Cute
I Posted this next to bread's appeal cause we were both banned for the same reason kindve

I was unsure where to post appeals so im posting it here. Today i was permanantley banned for "Player Trapping" I didnt know killing someone with a lava bucket was considered player trapping, but if i did i wouldnt have done it. The reason i killed the person is because they were taking materials from my fellow clans "Clan Home". The person was taking iron, Armor and important materials. The clan leader SteamedBread told me after the incident that the person was his sister, and that she had his tools, and important things. he never told me that before hand. as she proceeded to take items i messaged bread and said "Should i kill her with lava?" what he responded with was "Go ahead and try. He encouraged the decision and after that bread was whining and spamming about how mad he was in chat.

Please unban me Bumpy because i am dedicated to this server, and this was a very stupid incident.

-iLethalmelon
Honestly, this is one of the dumbest bans I have seen on here in a while. This could have been avoided if any of you used basic common sense, but instead here we are.

I'll start with ilethalmelon. First off all, maybe you should've realized that you can't kill people with lava. Don't ever do that, even if they are obviously stealing from you (which, as I'll point out, is not the case). Ask staff to do it, don't throw lava and trap them, killing them and destroying their items. Now...let's go over what happened: You see someone who is not on the clan roster taking from clan chests. In a protected area. In. A. Protected. Area. Therefore, common sense would dictate, that they'd be trusted (which, btw, is /trustlist). Instead, this happened. Since this is your first ban (though you've been trying to push it lately), your sentence is lighter. Message a staff member in two weeks (October 8th) to be unbanned.

Steamed. Seriously. What is wrong with you? Tell him that it's your sister. Literally three words: "She's my sister." Stop trying to push everything and make everyone mad. Be mature for once. You've been before, and warned that it was your last warning. I'm willing to give you one more chance, but in the time being, grow up a bit. Learn some common sense. Drop the, "how can I make everyone I know angry," attitude. Message a staff member in six weeks (November 5th) to be unbanned
Steamed's ban has been extended two weeks (until November 19th) due to his abuse of his sister's account to get around his ban